Celiac Coach eCourse
The 'everything I wish I would have known when we were diagnosed with Celiac Disease' eCourse!
- 5 MODULES jam packed with goodness. Each module includes:
- Powerpoint presentation: of facts and information broken down in a simple and thorough manner
- Audio coaching session: how to wrap your head around celiac disease and become emotionally strong
- Printable: something to give others and something to help organize your life
- Shareables: something to share on social media with your friends and family to help them understand what you are going through
- BONUS SECTION:4 interviews with some of the greatest celiac influencers out there! They offer great tips on traveling, meal prepping, inspiration, hope and so much more!
MODULE 1: Celiac and Gluten 101
MODULE 2: Gluten Free Your Life
MODULE 3: Telling Others
MODULE 4: Day To Day
MODULE 5: The Lies
*BONUS*Audio Interviews with…
Traveling Gluten Free Mom - Courtney Radmall
Celiac Cutie - Meredith Miller
Professional Golfer - Kelly Okun
Clean Monday Meals - Janae Cox
🙌NOW for a limited time we are offering the entire course for $129 🙌... don't wait long... that low price will not last!
See below for a greater breakdown of the entire course👇🏼
Get started now!
Hi there, I am Coral!
Most days you can find me driving around town with a carload of kids... some mine- along with the rest of our neighborhood.
The things I am most passionate about in life are being true to who I know I am as well as helping others find their groove.
I am mostly known for being positive even when life kicks you to the curb.
I love serving the world by raising good children and helping people through some of their most devastating hardships, especially with the things that I have personally gone through! Hence, Celiac Disease is so close to my heart, I can not wait to help YOU through your journey.
I am a Medical Sonographer by trade and work out of the home a few days a week at a private OB/GYN. I have a passion to help serve women during their pregnancies. It truly is the most incredible opportunity to be a part of these special moments in peoples lives... but where there is joy there is also pain, I am humbled to share some of the hardest moments in peoples lives. I do not take my job lightly... I come from a place of hope and experience.
People often refer to me as the crazy girl that does it all, and makes it look easy. But Heaven knows life is not easy🤪
When I am not busy with my kids, scanning babies or helping Celiacs, you can catch me at ROSS or Marshalls finding the best deal. And if there is a ping pong table near by, you better believe I am ALL over that!
As an influencer, I have been featured in the Allergic Living Magazine for the educational gaming app Allergy Reality. I have also been featured on KSL 5 news for The Formula Cookbook.