The Gluten Free Coach eCourse
✨Everything you need to know about living and thriving with a gluten free lifestyle✨
✨Whether you are gluten free by choice, because of an intolerance, an allergy or even Celiac Disease, this eCourse will help you with the tough transition and help you be your best gluten free self!
💁🏼♀️Coral -aka- 'the celiac coach' has celiac disease as well as 2 daughters, and has a 100% gluten free home. While you may not need to be as extreme as a celiac (which you will learn more about in the course) you WILL learn how to mentally and physically rock a gluten free lifestyle with no shame!
✨Throughout the course I refer to celiac disease a lot. I actually created this course with a celiacs in mind... but because of so many requests from others living a non-celiac- gluten-free life, I have adapted and included more printables and shareables that are applicable to anyone living gluten free!
What is this Course all about?
- Understand what the difference between celiac disease, allergy, and intolerance to gluten
- Learn the specific roles that gluten plays in food
- Learn what is safe to eat and how to mentally prepare yourself for this gluten free life
- Get emotionally on board and find yourself more positive and ready to take on life in a gluten filled world
- Amazing print outs, to help you function as well as your friends and family
- Learn how to transition your home to be a safe place for you
- Learn how to tell others: friends, neighbors, teachers, chefs and servers
- Tools to help your family be on board
- Ultimately... help you become the best YOU even with or should I say especially with CELIAC DISEASE!!!
What is in the eCourse
- 6 MODULES jam packed with goodness. Each module includes:
- Powerpoint presentation: of facts and information broken down in a simple and thorough manner
- Audio coaching session: how to wrap your head around celiac disease and become emotionally strong
- Printable: something to give others and something to help organize your life
- Shareables: something to share on social media with your friends and family to help them understand what you are going through
- BONUS SECTION:4 interviews with some of the greatest celiac influencers out there! They offer great tips on traveling, meal prepping, inspiration, hope and so much more!
MODULE 1: Celiac and Gluten 101
MODULE 2: Gluten Free Your Life
MODULE 3: Telling Others
MODULE 4: Day To Day
MODULE 5: The Lies
*MODULE 6: Gluten Free on a Budget
*BONUS*Audio Interviews with…
Celiac Cutie - Meredith Miller
Professional Golfer - Kelly Okun
Clean Monday Meals - Janae Cox
See below for a greater breakdown of the entire course👇🏼
Get started now!
Hi there, I am Coral!
Most days you can find me driving around town with a carload of kids... some mine- along with the rest of our neighborhood.
The things I am most passionate about in life are being true to who I know I am as well as helping others find their groove.
I am mostly known for being positive even when life kicks you to the curb.
I love serving the world by raising good children and helping people through some of their most devastating hardships, especially with the things that I have personally gone through! Hence, Celiac Disease is so close to my heart, I can not wait to help YOU through your journey.
I am a Medical Sonographer by trade and work out of the home a few days a week at a private OB/GYN. I have a passion to help serve women during their pregnancies. It truly is the most incredible opportunity to be a part of these special moments in peoples lives... but where there is joy there is also pain, I am humbled to share some of the hardest moments in peoples lives. I do not take my job lightly... I come from a place of hope and experience.
People often refer to me as the crazy girl that does it all, and makes it look easy. But Heaven knows life is not easy🤪
When I am not busy with my kids, scanning babies or helping Celiacs, you can catch me at ROSS or Marshalls finding the best deal. And if there is a ping pong table near by, you better believe I am ALL over that!
As an influencer, I have been featured in the Allergic Living Magazine for the educational gaming app Allergy Reality. I have also been featured on KSL 5 news for The Formula Cookbook.